Are you guys open?
We are currently closed and not accepting new members.
Are you accepting new members?
Since we are closed we are not accepting new members
I am interested in getting a membership, what should i do?
- If you're interested in joining, please fill out our New Member Intake Form and we will be in contact with you within 3 Days.
Do you sell fitness equipment?
- We do NOT sell any fitness equipment. However, our neighbors at Weights & Bars do sell fitness equipment. You can check them out at weightsandbars.com
Who gets to train?
- At the moment only current and prior WARCAT Members can train at the gym.
What are your safety practices?
We are taking all the necessary steps to keep everyone safe while getting their workout in.
- We are doing a reservation system and we are not allowing any Drop-Ins.
- 15 people maximum capacity per session.
- Members must practice social distancing (6ft apart)
- Every member is assigned a disinfecting spray bottle to clean their surroundings while working out.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the gym. During exercises included.
- Chalk buckets are not being used to dampen spread of bacteria.
- We are being selective about allowing new members to keep the population low.
- Staff sanitizes the gym, equipment, and bathrooms every two hours.
- All garage doors are open throughout the day to maximize fresh airflow
What if I cancelled my membership before the shutdown?
- If you want to resume your membership you will be charged the full rate moving forward.
What if I cancelled my membership during the shutdown?
- After June 22nd all reactivations will be at our current rate of $85 a month.
Is your gym affiliated or approved by any Powerlifting or Olympic Lifting Federations
- Yes, we are affiliated with USA Powerlifting, US Powerlifting, and USA Weightlifting.
Is your apparel approved to be worn at USA Powerlifting meets?
- Yes, since we are affiliated with USA Powerlifting, any WARCAT Shirts or SInglets are allowed to be worn at the platform.
Refer to the USA Powerlifting Handbook for more info: READ HANDBOOK HERE